Monday, May 21, 2012

It's like America. But South.

We have begun the countdown. Nine days until four of the Shrader Six pack up and head to Argentina!






Nine days until we head south -- much further south than we have ever headed before.




Nine days until we put our faith into action and step far far far outside our comfort zone to serve the lovely people of Argentina.


The Commissioning Service at Scottsdale Bible Church. It was beautiful.

Nine days. I have no idea what to expect. But that isn't stopping me. I am expecting great things from this group of teenagers. Great big things.


Claire...


Nine days. Will you pray with me for this group? Will you join me in asking God to work in them; and to work through them?


That's Mason...

Benjamin in the center...

Because in nine days....this is exactly what we want to do:




And that will be a big, huge, giant blessing!

0 comments: