Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Change is good...

Right?! I am playing with the things I have learned in class...and trying to apply them toward a new blog design. I wanted cleaner; more photos; and the ability to change the heading on a whim! I may have achieved that...but I don't promise it will stay JUST LIKE THIS!

When things are out of my control around here...I tend to start changing the things I can control....so until therapy is over and my boy is back to normal, be warned....this blog may change more than it stays the same!

Oh, the blessing of being able to control something...

2 comments:

Claire from the Calico Corner said...

I love your new blog, Mom! It looks amazing-you need to send this to your professor! You're so creative...I really love it! I love you,too! Sorry you couldn't go to your class today. :(

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Boy, do I ever understand what you mean, dear. During my Christmas funk I decorated my blog instead of my house because, as you say, it was the one thing I could control. I'm with ya, babe, I'm with ya! AND, I like your new header and clean look! Love ya!