Saturday, June 5, 2010

Macro moments


Sometimes, I think that life moments can seem so big, so overwhelming that we see only the macro -- the up-close, larger-than-in-life view. We don't see the whole picture --how this thing will affect the big picture.

Mason's recovery is painful right now. His legs hurt. He does not want to move them because that makes them hurt more. He NEEDS to move them. And yet, he still has a cast on one, so he is limited to what he can and cannot do...but he needs to DO something.

He feels like this is a forever thing. I feel like this is a forever thing. We are having a hard time seeing the big picture...the one where the surgery improves his ability to move -- painlessly.

Your prayers would be a blessing.

1 comments:

Claire from the Calico Corner said...

You and Mason have my prayers, Mom!! I know this won't be a forever thing and God will get us through it!! I promise to be more compassionate. I love you!

Calico Corner
P.S. I love the picture... you're a photographic genius! =)