Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School



I promised my Benjamin in the hospital that we would not start school until after Labor Day. And I kept my promise. But man, I think we were all past ready! (Especially Baby Cate who kept telling me we HAD to start home school 'cause she needs to learn her numbers so she can call her Grammie on the phone!)

So yesterday was the day...and with two days under our belt...can I just say that...I need a nap.

But, I should also probably say that I love it. Love it. And the kids do, too! What a blessing to be together -- through the good, the bad and the math!!

2 comments:

GreenGirl said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I do my best studying under a table too. Way to go team.

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Hi Honey!!!! I'm at my mom's house and she says HELLO!!!! We love you and think you ROCK - TOTALLY!!!!! Good for you homeschooling - you are very, very, very, very, very brave!