Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Celebrating in Sedona!

Our weekend was lovely in Sedona. Just lovely. Time with Wade all to myself, is always a delight! And having him serve as my camera guy...carrying my equipment and patiently holding everything while I switch lenses a million times, makes the time with him even better!
The cacti were in bloom. The Red Rocks were simply majestic -- an example of the creativity of our God, the splendor of the work of his Hands.
My camera did not do it justice. It just can't capture the aw. But I tried. And I had a blast doing it! Oh, the blessings...

Prickly pear in bloom.
My favorite color...

At the Seven Sacred Pools...



The Agave Cactus in bloom...


Underneath the Agave blooms -- I was fascinated by the formation of these blooms in contrast to the pointy Agave at the base!


I have more. Oh I do. Maybe later, I could be convinced to share!


0 comments: