Thursday, January 31, 2008

Taking a spin




I love the Disney teacups. Really. There is nothing like the pure joy of watching my kids faces as they first anticipate the spin, then enjoy the spin...then get a bit too dizzy from the spin! I love the squeals, the giggles, the "turn faster, Mommy-s". I love the teacups.
In the real world, some days just feel like they are spinning. And not necessarily in control. Today, was one of those for me. So, I'm evoking images of a much better spin -- a much controlled spin, a spin that definitely has an end! And I'm thanking God for the blessings that are my kids...no matter how crazy this ride, I am glad we are all on it together!!

1 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Well said, my Eternal Optimist! I love that about you, dear friend. Sunny Side Up Mz. Teacup, that's my Carol! Love the photos and the prose. Next time you go to Disneyland will you take me, too? LOL! Love Ya Forever...