Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Tuesdays are Horseback Riding days at our house! They boys got Claire hooked when she was only 4, and they were doing therapeutic riding. Now, Claire has been riding for a year and she is enticing the boys to join her! I'm certain there is a blessing in the ride....but for this non-horseback rider, I fear the snakes out there, am covered with dust at the end, and have no clue how to help my kids "tack up" their horses! But Skippy and Tyrone are beautiful horses and I do love watching my kids smile -- there is a blessing in that right? (Stay tuned for pictures of the two-year-old riding....and I'm sure we'll get Benjamin on a horse again, soon!)

1 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Kayla has always wanted to learn horseback riding. She has a "natural seat" they say, but one thing at a time! Your kids look like they're having such fun, and I've never heard of horseback riding as a type of therapy. Fascinating! Love ya.