Friday, August 24, 2012

Such a gift.

Finally. Finally. We are meeting my sweet precious amazing niece, Moriah.




It seems like it took forever for us to get here. I told a friend last week that I didn't know you could miss someone so much that you had never even met.




But no more. We are here. We have held her all day. Loved her. Fed her. Changed her clothes.


And taken more than 250 photos of her. (Cause eventually we have to go home and we'll need them to help us feel closer!)




But today, we are only beginning our visit with this little gift from God. So we plan on many more hours of loving and taking photos!


Oh precious girl, please know you are loved.




You were prayed for.




And we plan to spoil you rotten for the rest of your life!




And as we hold her and love her and her parents, I keep hearing in my head: "For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27 (ESV)




Thank you God for the blessing of this little girl -- a daughter, granddaughter, cousin and niece so beloved -- we are so grateful for the gift!

0 comments: