Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little homeschooling story...

I am not usually ahead of the game. As a matter of fact, I usually make last minute decisions...leave the house ten minutes after I should have....and basically make my punctual husband insane with my tendencies. But this year....ah, this year, I KNEW what curriculum I want to use for 9th grade and 1rst grade for my kiddos next year. And I would like to get an early start in my preparations...so I ordered it already! Early. Before this school year is over even.

Punctuality might be my new middle name. Ok. Probably not.

But anyway, when I sent Sonlight the photos of my girls opening their boxes, they asked me to share our story....and I did....and they did....and now YOU can read it here:  Box Day!

I am pretty excited about our school year. Having my finger on the pulse of my children's day is a blessing I never take for granted!!

2 comments:

Claire from the Calico Corner said...

I love this post--on here AND Sonlight's blog!! I can't wait to start school, either!! You write so beautifully...: ) I love you! Love,
Claire

Luke Holzmann said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Happy Box Day! [smile]

~Luke