Saturday, September 4, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Upon reading my blog last night (my kids are my most faithful readers!), Benjamin said, "But, Mommy, you did have fun, didn't you?" Oh, yes, sweet Benjamin, I hope I didn't give the impression that we did not have a wonderful time...maybe these will help...I should warn you that they are completely random.

Cate could not remember the last time we were at Disney World...so when we turned the corner on Main Street for the first time, and she saw Cinderella's Castle...well...this was her reaction:



Isn't that wonderful? And then, she noticed the rain puddles...and well, when you are four and live in the desert, they are as amazing as the castle of a princess!


We had talked for years about going to the Brown Derby Restaurant in the Disney Studios Park...but this was the kids' first time there. We had a wonderful meal and a lovely time!


The Safari at Animal Kingdom never ceases to amaze...but we were all awed when this Rhinoceros came right up to our jeep...RIGHT UP!


Did I mention that the topiaries make me smile? Do you think I could grow this Sorcerer Mickey in my yard?




The entire area where Lotso was meeting guests smelled of Strawberry! We all love Toy Story 3!



And me and my girls in our favorite -- Dumbo!



There are more...I am still sorting...but these are some of my favorites so far...can I just say that digital photography is a blessing to me?! Oh it is!!

1 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

This looks like such fun! What a beautiful family you have, dear friend. Beautiful family and Disney, too? You ARE indeed BLESSED!