Thursday, July 15, 2010

May I Introduce....

Three new bloggers! As you know, we are spending our summer at home and looking for all sorts of ideas to have fun and be creative. So one by one, my crew has decided they need their own blog sites where they can do just that while letting a bit of their personality shine.

Benjamin, remaining true to himself, has created THIS blog that is about all things...MICKEY! What else?


Mason, obviously needing more of an audience than just us for his quirky little jokes, has created THIS ONE and I have to tell you it makes me laugh out loud to read the things his brain comes up with!

And then Claire, well HERE you can learn a bit about the sweet personality of my oldest daughter and the things that make her tick!


They are eager for readers -- aren't we all? -- and I am honored to be able to introduce them! Cause really, they -- and that baby sister of theirs -- are God's greatest blessings to their Daddy and me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I saw your comment on Adrienne's blog, "Another Ordinary Miracle", and noticed that you are from Phoenix, AZ. I live in Gilbert, AZ. so just thought I'd hop over and say "Hi". I've been following Adrienne's blog and praying for Bennett too. Nice to see someone else from AZ. following her blog.

Take Care,
Barbara