Thursday, April 22, 2010

My view...

Is usually full of blue skies and sunshine...and in the Spring, Arizona blooms in every shade of pink imaginable and that makes me very happy. Very. Happy.

But yesterday, well, yesterday, we woke up to overcast skies and way-cooler-than-normal temperatures. It was in a word -- Ick. And if affected me from my head to my toes. I was more than grumpy....I was ill, angry, short-tempered, sad, and really just no fun to be near.

And then...well, we woke up to another day JUST like it. Double-Ick. So, rather than have my kids run kicking and screaming down the street to get away from me...I knew I had to have an attitude adjustment.


So this morning my littlest and I got in the floor, face to face with some very pink princesses and made our own sunshine. There is nothing like some serious pinkness to cheer up whatever ails you....










And my littlest, well, she is a blessing in any weather!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's soooo cute!

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Aha.........that's the key. Seeing your world from a new perspective, in more ways than one. Love you, kiddo.