Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mornings at our Island (The one in the kitchen!)

Benjamin and I have started this "Mornings at the Island" video blog accidentally. We initially have been using a little video format to discuss and promote"Helix Rolls into a Sleepover" but we are getting such great feedback that we are going to try and do a weekly video!

I am trying to get them organized in one place on The Blessing Counter YouTube channel!

You can watch Video one: Benjamin Gets His Wheels and Video Two: On Ms. Frizzle and Inclusion now! And just trust I am working to upload the others!!

Benjamin and I would really (really really) love to hear what you think! And if there is a topic you want us to discuss, email!! We'd love to tackle it! And shamelessly, I have to add, if you haven't ordered "Helix Rolls into a Sleepover" it is available by clicking above on Amazon!!





Carol - The Blessings Counter

0 comments: