Friday, August 7, 2009

New normal

Today was better than yesterday. Benjamin's pain has been kept at bay. Some of the medication definitely has more of a drowsy effect on him -- and so we are learning where in his day he should nap, and when he is eager to be with the family, playing video games, seeing visitors and seeming almost (almost) himself.

He looked at me tonight and told me I was right -- he is getting better every day. Praise the Lord!! Our road isn't short, but as long as he is pain free, I know we can handle the rest of the rehab.

Thank you for your continued prayers -- we are feeling the blessing of them in a mighty way!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad things are going better. Hey, I will see you guys tonight since I am bringing dinner. See you later gator.

Kristin said...

Ya! Thank you Lord for improvement! I am praying for your Benjamin and for emotional and physical stamina for you.

Love,
Kristin